Build your brand, simply.
Solopreneurs, small businesses, mid-size companies, and enterprises can benefit from a minimalist approach to marketing by spending less time and money and focus on what is important. Learn how to market like a minimalist by choosing to focus on what is important. What has the biggest impact on your business? Do that.
Smaller teams. Smarter Processes. Substantially less work.
Learn how to market like a minimalist by choosing to focus on what is important. What has the biggest impact on your business? Do that.
- Automate and systemize by creating smart processes for your digital marketing, social media management, email marketing, and social selling.
- Use the mindful workflow approach, and batch your work. Here is a sample of what a typical month could look like.
- Week 1 → Batch write content + content upgrades.
- Week 2 → Batch create email automation campaigns for the content you wrote in Week 1.
- Week 3 → Batch create imagery and social media posts, schedule automation.
- Week 4 → Batch film/edit/upload videos for YouTube and Vimeo.
- Mold employees and customers into marketers. Train employees to build their personal brand, become thought leaders, and increase their influence in your industry. Develop a customer affiliate program to encourage customers to become evangelists for your brand.
Solopreneurs, small businesses, mid-size companies, and enterprises can benefit from a minimalist approach to marketing by spending less time and money and focus on what is important.
Six years ago I sat in my cubicle, and asked when I was going to meet the rest of the marketing department. It turned out, I already knew the marketing department. It was me.
It was an adjustment. I couldn’t bounce ideas off of other people. I needed to learn how to automate everything I could. I needed to learn to prioritize. I needed to learn to take my time on the important things. I needed to learn to outsource what I didn’t have time for (or wasn’t good at). I needed to build a brand from scratch. I needed people to love this brand. I needed to do this alone.
Does this sound familiar? Is this your marketing department?
Build Your Brand, Simply can guide these small or 1-person departments through the trenches to build a brand, influence, leads, and sales. Together, we will create a system that streamlines marketing processes while increasing your brand’s reach.
Are you ready?
What Courses Are Included?
Simple Step 1: Build Your Brand (pre-registration open now)
Simple Step 2: Build Your Influence
Simple Step 3: Build Your Leads
Simple Step 4: Build Your Sales
Courses coming soon!
In the meantime, download our free Twitter worksheet below.